Adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers.
We help our partners with a 360° advertising approach including: (performance-based) user acquisition from our broad range of owned and external premium placements; bespoke influencer marketing campaigns, and TV campaigns in Germany.
We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality marketing innovation. It is our mission to help our partners turn great games into commercial successes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Junior Manager, who will join our online marketing team and be responsible for Google Adwords & Microsoft Advertising. The ideal candidate will be analytic, proactive and innovative, with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
Junior Search Engine Marketing Manager (f/m)
- Implementation and optimization of international SEM campaigns for our owned-and-operated gaming portals & online games, as well as for our partners in the gaming industry.
- Continuous optimization of campaign performance using Google Adwords and Microsoft Advertising (Bing)
- Supporting the rest of the marketing team in creating and optimizing campaigns based on the lessons from media-buying
- Weekly preparation of our marketing reporting
- Monitoring the performance indicators and effectiveness of running campaigns
- Market research and competitor analysis - to identify trends and new opportunities in the field of programmatic buying
- Master’s or Bachelor Degree in (online) marketing, business administration, communication, or similar education
- 1 year of experience in SEM, Facebook advertising, programmatic media buying, RTB or similar fields
- Highly numerate and analytical profile, capable of dealing with high volumes of data
- Good written and verbal communication in English & German. French language skills considered a plus
- Goal oriented approach & willingness to work in a fast paced and results driven environment
- Knowledge of the online gaming industry beneficial, especially French, US, and Latin American markets
What We Offer
- A friendly, fast-paced, and international work environment
- The chance to make your mark on your role
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
How to apply:
We are looking forward to your application in German or English! Please follow this link to apply for this position