Adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers.
We help our partners with a 360° advertising approach including: (performance-based) user acquisition from our broad range of owned and external premium placements; bespoke influencer marketing campaigns, and TV campaigns in Germany.
We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality marketing innovation. It is our mission to help our partners turn great games into commercial successes.
We are looking for a bright, hardworking, online-marketing intern to join our team. The candidate will have a diverse range of responsibilities across different aspects of our company and their attitude should reflect that. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative, and hardworking, they should have a degree in a relevant field and great communication skills.
Online Marketing Intern (m/f)
- Being in charge of the affiliate network facet of the business
- Supporting the portal team with optimization of gaming portal performance
- Supporting the search marketing team with several user acquisition activities (SEM / SEO / Mediabuy)
- Monitoring active campaigns
- Analyzing campaign data and proposing actions accordingly
- Supporting the team on a diverse selection of projects
- Degree in a relevant field of education
- A natural team player
- Strong Excel skills
- Good sense of communication (and humour)
- Strong attitude for analysis and reporting
- Proactive attitude and passion for problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication in English & German. French language skills considered a plus
What We Offer
- A friendly, fast-paced, and international work environment
- The chance to make your mark on the role
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
How to apply:
We are looking forward to your application in German or English! Please follow this link to apply for this position