Adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers.
We help our partners with a 360° advertising approach including: (performance-based) user acquisition from our broad range of owned and external premium placements; bespoke influencer marketing campaigns, and TV campaigns in Germany.
We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality marketing innovation. It is our mission to help our partners turn great games into commercial successes.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager, who will join our online marketing team as the Google Adwords & Microsoft Advertising team lead. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive and innovative with a strong background in search engine marketing and at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strategic planning, implementation, and optimization of international SEM campaigns for our owned-and-operated gaming portals & online games, as well as for our external customers in the gaming industry
- Monitoring performance indicators and effectiveness of our running campaigns
- Continuous campaign performance optimization, using amongst other channels, Google Adwords & Bing
- Responsibility for a sizeable budget and a team
- Preparation of marketing reports
- Market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities in online marketing
- Master’s or Bachelor degree in (online) marketing, business administration, communication, or similar education
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Search Engine Advertising
- Highly numerate and analytical profile, capable of dealing with high volumes of data
- Experience with tracking technology (Google Analytics, HasOffers, or similar) and bid management tools
- Good instincts for usability and on-page optimization
- Good written and verbal communication in English & German. French language skills considered a plus
- Goal oriented approach & willingness to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Knowledge of the online game industry beneficial (especially German, French & US)
What We Offer
- A friendly, fast-paced, and international work environment
- Competitive salary
- The chance to make your mark on your role
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
How to apply:
We are looking forward to your application in German or English! Please follow this link to apply for the position